Application - all athletes, coaches, members, volunteers, participants and family members of participants while in attendance at club activities (“Participants”). All members of the club agree to abide by the following points when entering club facilities and/or participating in club activities under the COVID-19 Response Plan and Return to Sport Protocol:
• I agree to daily symptom screening checks and will let club coaches know if I have experienced any symptoms in the last 14 days.
• I agree to stay home if feeling sick and remain home for 14 days if experiencing COVID-19 symptoms.
• I agree to sanitize my hands upon entering and exiting any training facility, with soap or sanitizer.
• I agree to sanitize the equipment I use during my training with approved cleaning products provided by the club (shared and personal equipment).
• I agree to follow social distancing protocols by staying at least 2m away from others.
• I agree to not share any equipment during practice times.
• I agree to abide by all the club COVID-19 Policies and Guidelines.
• I understand that if I do not abide by the aforementioned policies/guidelines, I may be asked to leave the club for up to 14 days to help protect myself and others around me.
• I acknowledge that continued abuse of the policies and/or guidelines may result in the temporary suspension of my club membership.
• I acknowledge that there are risks associated with entering club facilities and/or participating in club activities, and that the measures taken by the club and participants, including those set out above and under the COVID-19 Response Plan and Return to Sport Protocols, will not entirely eliminate those risks.
Our Board is working diligently developing COVID-19 safety protocols to allow our athletes back to training and racing in the most prudent way possible. We are following the guidelines being developed by the Ontario Government, Regional Public Health, Alpine Ontario, Calabogie Peaks Resort and the Ontario Snow Resort Association. As the development of these guidelines remain fluid, please check back here regularly for updates.
In particular for our club, we are following those guidelines developed and posted by Alpine Ontario - COVID-19 Updates
As part of the AOA Return to Sport Plan 2020, we will be implementing and collecting the Sport Participant COVID-19 Agreement for every participant of our CSRC Season.
Sport Participant COVID-19 Agreement